Cruises for kidsYour children are always made to feel special on MSC Cruises also designed for kids. From activities like excursions, to clubs and events that give both kids and their parents time for themselves and an opportunity to make new friends.
Discover each destination with our family fun excursions! Guided by talented, qualified local guides in constant contact with the ship, they are your passport to new cultures, historic monuments, natural beauty and unforgettable memories with the family.
What’s more, kids get a special price on shore excursions!
- Babies and Infants 2 years old and younger will be free of charge
- Children 3 - 13 years old will get a discount up to 30% vs. adult prices
Book now and save up to 20% vs. onboard prices!
Enjoy a culinary voyage of discovery with your children on an MSC Cruise with international dishes and ethnic specialties that will delight the whole family.
- Ever-changing menus of high-quality international cuisine, including signature dishes from award-winning chefs in the main dining rooms
- The buffet is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacks
- Kids can enjoy fun meals with their new friends and the youth staff
- After a fun-filled day, relax in your stateroom with room-service
Discover award-winning entertainment for the entire family on board in a safe and fun environment.
- A wide range of activities both in our dedicated Kids Clubs and throughout the ship, from sports tournaments and quizzes to the special Doremi family disco
- Relax in one of our pools, splash around in the aqua park, or ride a swirling waterslide — whatever you choose, fun in the sun is never far away
- Select ships offer additional activities including sliding down a zip-line**, driving a full-size MSC Formula Racer or enjoying a fully immersive VR experience, not to mention the multi-sensory experience of interactive XD cinema and the arcade room
- Award-winning broadway-style theater shows
- During every cruise we hold a special entertainment event called the LEGO® Experience On Board*: an entire day dedicated to fun LEGO activities for the whole family to enjoy*
*Available on: All MSC ships
**The Zip Line will temporarily be unavailable on board our ships for cruises in the upcoming months.
Discover our Entertainment options on board: there's always so much to do that you kids will never get bored! An MSC cruise is an experience for the whole family to enjoy together in the safe, fun environment of our cruise ships.
- Baby Clubs - along with activities that the whole family can enjoy together, we offer a Baby Club onboard all our ships with dedicated activities and facilities.
- MSC and Chicco - on our cruise ships you’ll find the most modern, fun and educational toys, chosen for you by the Osservatorio Chicco, Baby Research Center.
- Medical Centre - every ship in the MSC Cruises fleet has a well-equipped modern Medical Centre on board. The Medical Centre is staffed by fully-qualified personnel, and benefits from 24/7 specialist paediatric telemedicine support. Over-the-counter medicines can be purchased on board.
- 24 hours Room Service - all our restaurants and 24-hour Cabin Service are ready and happy to help, ensuring you can feed your baby swiftly on demand, for their and your own comfort.
- Baby Laundry Service - our unique new Baby Laundry service washes baby and toddler clothes separately from everything else, using a specialised machine, program and detergents to clean and sanitise even at temperatures as low as 30°C. We’ll collect your children’s items from your cabin and deliver them to you the following day clean, safe and sterilised: ideal for protecting their skin. You’ll find full details in your cabin, along with a biodegradable paper laundry bag and a service coupon to fill in.
- MSC Baby Care Service* - we have thought about mums and dads too! You can drop your children off at the Mini Club, where they will be looked after by qualified and dedicated staff who will let them play.
*Please note MSC Babycare (dedicated to babies and toddlers under 3 years old) will temporarily be unavailable onboard our ships.
Wind down, lie back, chill out or dress up, and make the most of every marvellous moment.
While your kids are having the time of their lives, safe in the protective world of MSC Cruises, you are free to enjoy all of those things you never quite have time for back home. Relax with a sensual massage in the authentic Balinese MSC Aurea Spa or work out in the gym.
- Relax with a sensual massage in the authentic Balinese MSC Aurea Spa or work out in the gym
- Choose your Entertainment option: you can indulge in some shopping, sip a cocktail or spend a glamorous evening in the onboard casino
- Savour a romantic dinner for two while enjoying the sea views
- Discover the beautiful MSC Cruises’ destinations with a dedicated excursion
Once during every cruise we hold a special entertainment event called the LEGO® Experience On Board: an entire day dedicated to fun LEGO activities for the whole family to enjoy. Thanks to this special activity your kids can spend hours building and creating whatever they want!
Available on: all MSC Ships
Type of service: Included
Build your own MSC Ship with LEGO
Build your very own MSC cruise ship from the comfort of your own home thanks to Lego. Upload and share your best shots with us on Instagram by tagging us @msccruisesofficial and using #AWorldOfDiscovery.
CRUISING WITH MSC AS A FAMILY
Thanks to our 300 years at sea, we know the treasures of the world. And we love exploring them with you.
As the largest cruise line in Europe, we take parents and children to over 200 exciting destinations around the world, including our exclusive
private island Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, located in The Bahamas.
That's why we won "Best Cruise Line for Families" in the Cruise Critic UK Editors' Picks 2019 and "Best Family Cruise Line" at the Wave Awards 2018.